We’ve moved some work around to allow more time to prepare our Leadership Learning Module therefore, this week is a work week to make sure our module is ready. Here’s what needs to happen.
- Review the module instructions/home page http://jaimiehoffman.populr.me/foothillasb1
- Check for spelling or grammatical errors on the home page and make sure the instructions are clear (picture yourself as a student enrolling in the module). If you find errors, post a comment below here on this page.
- Open each presentation/activity and review the instructions carefully, check for spelling or grammatical errors, (post a comment below here on this page) and make sure the instructions are clear (picture yourself as a student enrolling in the module). If you find errors or area of improvement on the GooglePresentations, insert a comment. If you find an error or area of improvement on the VoiceThread, post a comment below here on this page for Ana to make revisions
- Since each of you will have your own page to facilitate, I need to personalize the page for you. This includes putting your bio, picture and email address on the page. Please email this information to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make any changes to your portion of the module as noted by your classmates
- I will duplicate the page and activities and will email you a link to your module page
- You need to add narration to the VoiceThread. You will do this by accessing the VoiceThread from our CI Learn page (not from your module page).
- You need to create an overview video that welcomes your group and provides instructions for the module (similar to the weekly videos I make for you).
- I will email you a rubric that will be used to grade your facilitation of the module, I will ask that you confirm to adhere to the requirements on the rubric. It is very important that your module is facilitated well since we are collaborating with a local high school and need to represent the University appropriately.
On another note, your rough draft for the Your Leadership Philosophy Paper is due very quickly after Thanksgiving Break AND the same week as the Leadership Learning Module. You should use this week to work ahead on the rough draft. Please be sure to review the feedback I provided for you on your outlines.