Final Presentations & Paper
Reflection Blog Post (counted toward class participation). Submit a final blog post with a title representative of your submission.
- On a scale of 1-5 (5 being consistently), how consistent and timely were you with submitting your blog posts and learning activities in a timely manner?
- On a scale of 1-5 (5 being consistently), how consistent and timely were you with participation posts on your peer’s blogs, GooglePresentation Discussions and VoiceThread comments?
- Please describe what you think your strengths were with regard to blogging and participation.
- Please describe how you think you could improve on your blogging and participation.
- What were strengths of the course (optional)?
- What suggestions do you have for this class in the future (optional)?
- What advice do you have for individuals who take this class in the future (optional)? Post your advice on the Wisdom Wall here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1d6G6LlmGYGHGgcjuk1L7r7NFuFZdPG_5Zo1UrPzgGhM/edit?usp=sharing
Your Leadership Philosophy Paper (60 points)
Please submit a final draft of your Leadership Philosophy Paper no later than 11:59 p.m. on Friday, December 12. You will submit your paper on CI Learn.
Final E-Portfolio (50 points)
Your e-portfolio should be finalized before the face-to-face class session at 1:00 p.m. on Friday, December 12. Please refer to the feedback provided on each element of the e-portfolio and revise your work accordingly. ALL revisions should be reflected on your WordPress e-portfolio site along with attachments to evidence relating to your learning in the mission pillars.The final draft of the portfolio should be a strong visual representation of the student’s work therefore, the student should plan to explore the various theme options provided in WordPress. Feel free to reference the Lynda.com videos (must login through CI) if you need help. Please reference the following page to view the rubric for the final e-portfolio: http://ls490.jaimiehoffman.com/mission-pillar-reflection/.
Final E-Portfolio Presentation (30 points)
During the final class session, students will deliver a presentation of their e-portfolio and what was learned through creating the portfolio. Presentations should be approximately 7-10 minutes. Please reference the following page to view the rubric for the final e-portfolio: http://ls490.jaimiehoffman.com/mission-pillar-reflection/